Sunday, July 5, 2020

June 2020


Working on flower girl bonnets.


A little different pose than normal.


I took Beth out for custard and fries.
Than we went through the carwash.





Went fishing with Samwise and two of his sisters, Poppy and Marigold.


We only caught small ones.



Than we stopped at my grandparents parents for Odette's birthday party.


Waiting for cake.






It was down pouring at work one day.
One of my coworkers stated how it was raining pretty hard.
I responded, "Eh, I've seen worse."
So now my coworkers occasionally will just randomly state "Eh, I've seen worse."



We finally started the second floor part of the house project.



No roof!!!



I set my phone down for 5 minutes!!!





I joked to my mom that she just needed to look out and see what it would be like in the future while all her kids are visiting.


A lovely sunset.


Going well.



They cut the tree!😣
All the best climbing branches are gone.😢


Kitten bundle.


They knocked the chimney down too.


I put my frog on my hand and she crawled up onto my shoulder and stayed there for 30 minutes.



One week later. My parents are very pleased the main part got done so fast.
They had expected it to take a whole week.
The structure and roof was on within the weekend.


Wedding.😄


Waiting to head over to the church.


I left my phone in my bag and only got a few photos.


Gift opening the day after.


Mom was busy and asked if anyone could watch the baby.
I volunteered after giving her a small formula bottle she fell asleep and was asleep for three hours.
Mom was surprised she was quit so long.


A flower growing in the middle of Samwise's driveway.


He helped paint a little.


The chicks are getting really big.


1 month old.


2 months old.


And we have another batched hatched!3



Worked on painting at Samwise's. All day the last day of June.
Eleanor helped all morning and afternoon.
Right about when she had to leave.
A few of my sisters and one of my cousin's (who's staying with us for a while. She's from Nebraska.) Came over and helped towards dinner time. Samwise went and grabbed sandwich fixings for dinner.
I was excited since I was able to have a few leaves of lettuce out of the garden there in my sandwich. 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

Forest Bookmarks April 2022

Forest Themed Bookmarks.  It has been quit a while since I posted here on my personal blog. I'm not going to try to catch up,  most ever...