Thursday, January 4, 2018

Christmas Crafting


For Christmas this year I made a few items.


I finally learned how to properly crochet. I made this little hat for my little sister.


We all made little clay ornaments and painted them for our Godparents.


I crochet matching hats for one of my cousins and her new little one.


Didn't want to try and find a ribbon bow, so I just took one of my pom-poms and taped it on.


My dad even got into the crafting spirit! He created this Jacob's Ladder and a few more like it.


So another baby, another stocking needed, but this year I made sure I got a chance to make it.


Crochet took me a while to figure it out, many retakes. Almost didn't finish it in time! Had to go without the name embroidered on, maybe it'll be on there next year. !)


I used an old t-shirt for the liner and hand stitched it together and into the stocking. May it last many great and joy filled years!!


1 comment:

Forest Bookmarks April 2022

Forest Themed Bookmarks.  It has been quit a while since I posted here on my personal blog. I'm not going to try to catch up,  most ever...