Thursday, March 29, 2018

Musical and Family Life


I rarely wear makeup but here is a picture I took before my final show with all my stage makeup and my hair done so lovely. Our help for hair are volunteer mothers of whom always do such wonderful jobs! 


The cast and crew after our first show!


A beautiful rose and fern from my mother gave me after my final performance. I don't have any vases so my mug had to make due. :)


A sunset I got a picture of one Monday night.


Older sister turned 19 still hasn't moved out. Haha! She keeps telling me she will but doesn't. here is here gift from our mother's parents. I didn't get to see what is inside.


It's always hard to get my siblings to get their jobs done around here!


Bambino and Batman (my nicknames for my two youngest brothers) were playing. They didn't noticed me taking a picture otherwise they would have dramatized it!


My mom is sewing decorations for our parish to be hung out in ordinary time.


She has had me help a few times now. It's nice to see here sewing even though she doesn't do it often.


I just love this material the green and gold are really eye catching!


Keep it up mom!

3 comments:

  1. What parts did you have in the play? I never got a clear answer from Andrew.
    That's neat that your mom is sewing for your Church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was mainly in the chorus, but our musical was a review this year which was an assortment of songs from a whole lot of different musicals and I got to sing Liesl's part in So Long Farewell from the Sound Of Music

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh neat. I was wondering if you got parts in songs that I knew.

      Delete

Forest Bookmarks April 2022

Forest Themed Bookmarks.  It has been quit a while since I posted here on my personal blog. I'm not going to try to catch up,  most ever...