Tuesday, July 14, 2020

July Happenings 2020


Big sister holding her younger sister!


Our 2 month old chicks are almost full size hens.


Our most recent batch spending a little time outside.


Comparison of our 1 month and 2 month old chicks.



For the 4th I made a fruit pizza.
Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and bananas.
Red, white, and blue.
I didn't purposefully put only these fruits on.
I had wanted to add kiwi too.
Luckily these were the only fruit at home.
 I think it looks like a firework. 😊


On top of it all.
My kitten now has kittens of her own!
Three black and white just like their mother.
She had them on the deck the morning of the 4th.
I moved her where the little kids wouldn't bother them.
Later on I went to see how they were.
But Custard moved her kittens and no one knows their location.



We spent the day at my mom's parents.






We had a nice bonfire.
It was ignored after the fireworks started.



A beautiful sunset.




My models. 😂



Sparklers!




Even with my supervision Beth was very careful with the sparklers.







Waiting for the fireworks to start.


I watched the fireworks from the safety of my grandparents porch.


I've always had a fear of sparks falling on me.
So I'm more comfortable at a distance and a roof above me.


Of course pictures don't do the fireworks any justice.


Sunday morning.


Breakfast!




Our cousin from Nebraska.


Everyone's so groggy.



Billy and Brooke parked their camper at our place and stayed the night.


Jess's Baptism was right after Mass.
A young couple who've been close to the family are her Godparents.









Beth was quit fussy.



Our amazing photographer.
Also known as grandma. 😊








I'm not the best photographer.


Sketching.


Enjoyed a cup of hot chocolate using my favorite mug. 😊


The new room up stairs.


One evening Beth came looking for me to show off the "froggy"
she caught outside.


We had to go get tested for covid.
My dad tested positive after one of his coworkers tested positive.
My sisters and myself were required to get tested for work.


Mom came along and was tested as well.
My mom and all three of my sisters tested positive. 
Where I tested negative.
My parents believe I had it the week before and the test didn't pick it up.
So we're quarantined until the 18th.


Wedding invitations arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forest Bookmarks April 2022

Forest Themed Bookmarks.  It has been quit a while since I posted here on my personal blog. I'm not going to try to catch up,  most ever...