Thursday, March 29, 2018

Spring Cleaning!


This morning mom woke us up and informed us today is the day to do spring cleaning!
Of course a few of my siblings tried to hide and get out of it but eventually everyone pitched in other than my oldest brother (moved out) and one of my sisters of whom is in Florida on a band trip.
Of course I made sure I got first dibs on cleaning the blue room/our family room. I consider it one of the easier rooms to clean. After I finished I sat down for a bit.


After a bit some of my little sibling came in and I went to tell them to bug off so they wouldn't dirty the room again and well they won. Due to 1. mom told them to use the room and 2. two of my cousin happen to be spending the day with us.


I should probably be more aware of what's happening, haha! Because in this house you never know when you're going to look up and find your cousins.


Everyone else was playing with Legos and this little one preferred her favorite toys instead.


Someone was peeking in.


Found her again!


Our basement is the home of our coats and shoes.
Midget was put in charge of cleaning them up today.


One of our two dogs, Lucky is my personal favorite of the two.
He is going on 10 years if I remember correctly.


The annoying brother messing outside!


He's collecting wood/sticks for his small sap boiler.


I decided to help clean yard (somewhere I can go with work and out of moms hair). I mainly used the pink bucket to pick up garbage. I dumped it more than 10 times!!!!


Older sister called me over to help her but we're weak (mainly me).


We were trying to push the bail off her truck for her horses.


She went and got someone else to help her.


I started collecting sticks maybe I'll have a bonfire some time.
I was going to be done after I took this picture, but continued.


I think we have plenty for a small fire!!  !)



5 comments:

  1. If you know how to ration it out that much brush can give me a small fire for a whole day! But I only need it for a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah that's why you burn it all at once

      Delete
  2. I love the photos as well has reading about your spring cleaning. I was just thinking today how wonderful it would be to air out the house......and now it's snowing :(

    God bless!

    Emma
    Gloria-In-Excelsis-Deo-blog.blogspot.com
    mudlaundryandsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Forest Bookmarks April 2022

Forest Themed Bookmarks.  It has been quit a while since I posted here on my personal blog. I'm not going to try to catch up,  most ever...