Sunday, January 26, 2020

January days 2020

Some of my family haven't been feeling well this past week. 
I normally spend my Sundays at Samwise' family's place.
But the last two days I haven't felt very well so I have extra time on my hands.
What's better to do but update on here! 


Earlier this month I made a few loaves of bread.
My family and I ate one loaf right away.
But I was able to have a few slices before work two days in a row.
Something rare in this house. We all love fresh bread.


A few photos of a sunset.
A very wimpy January for the Midwest.




My family took the tree and our Christmas decorations down.
I was sad to see them go.


Quigley took advantage of the open space to play.


Samwise and I went to looked at another place one Friday.
We looked at one the Wednesday before. 
This one was a little closer to my parents. 
Where the other was closer to his.


Defiantly my style kitchen, green.
The wood floor defiantly go well with the green in my opinion.


I watched my grandparents place as they visited my uncle and his family.
My job was to keep the fire going and their dog feed.
Two of my aunt and a few of their children stopped in to sledding.
 So I had cookies and hot chocolate ready by the time they were child from the cold.
My aunts made a few comment of, "Oh look, it's grandma."


Later that evening I attempted to make shepherds pie from memory.
I was surprised how good it was.


It's been a while, (in my standards) since I've done any artwork.


I sketched this out.


I've colored it in. I'm still trying to decide what to do for the background.


We had to wait 'till mid January to get a really good snow this year.


One of my sisters found her way into the ditch yesterday morning.
It's her first winter driving by herself.
Dad managed to get her out so it's all good.


Even though it's an annoyance, I still love the snow!
I would never be satisfied if I lived in a warmer climate.




Teri's kitten Gandalf followed as I took photos of the Winter Wonderland.




The cat's like the nook of our chimney.
Tommy built them a little cat house.



Our bird feeder is in use.


Back when I was in 7th or 8th grade I tried to write a story. 
I never got past the 2nd chapter.
Eowyn has inspired me to try again.
I've had a book idea in my head for the longest time.
I can safely say I've made it all the way through the 2nd chapter.
We'll see how far I can get this one! 😂

What's something I should add to my next post?
Let me know.

Well that's all for now folks!


2 comments:

  1. More book reviews and artwork please. I'm also curious, what is your story about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll share a little of the book after I write a little more of it. Right now it's just a mess of brainstorming. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Forest Bookmarks April 2022

Forest Themed Bookmarks.  It has been quit a while since I posted here on my personal blog. I'm not going to try to catch up,  most ever...