Friday, January 10, 2020

The Ascendance Trilogy/Series


Book 4 of the Ascendance Series!!!

Posted by  on Dec 17, 2019 in Uncategorized
My friends, THIS IS THE SUPER SECRET PROJECT! Today, Publisher’s Weekly announced Book 4 of the Ascendance (no longer a trilogy) Series: THE CAPTIVE KINGDOM, coming in October 2020.




Super exciting news! My favorite book trilogy is becoming a series in October!!!!!!


Image result for the false prince
 Image result for the Runaway King
Image result for the Shadow Throne

Ironically.
My favorite book series will have 4 books publish soon.
And I don't own a single copy of the first three books yet!

Jennifer A. Nielsen has written a few other book trilogies after writing the Ascendance Trilogy.
The "Mark of the Thief " By Jennifer Nielsen has a similar feel to it as The False Prince did.
Both books have young boys as their main character, Sage and Nic.
"Mark of the Thief" is set in Rome, 
where "The Ascendance" trilogy/series has more of it's own little universe.
I never finished her book "Traitor's Game".
The main character is a young girl, not as humorous as Sage from "The False Prince".

She has a few more books,
I haven't ventured far into her work after finding "Traitor's Game"so uninteresting.

Image result for Jennifer A Nielsen Mark of the thief'

Image result for Jennifer A Nielsen Traitor's game

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forest Bookmarks April 2022

Forest Themed Bookmarks.  It has been quit a while since I posted here on my personal blog. I'm not going to try to catch up,  most ever...