Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Frassati Feast February 2-4 2018


I was able to go to the 2018 Fras sati Feast that is held at the Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells this year. I made it very clear to everyone of how impressed I am with this towel folded into the shape of an elephant!


I don't know why but this stairway in between the room we stayed in and the convention center really impressed me as well. (I am weird that way.)



Over by our rooms they have this lovely sitting area and I couldn't help but take a couple of pictures.



My sisters, the lovely lady who chaperoned us and myself are really terrible with taking group picture/selfies! We had taken these upon arrival, hence the bags in the background. 


The slogan "pursuit"


Through out the weekend I never left the building so as I walked from my room to the convention center Saturday morning I remembered yes it's still early February in Wisconsin!


The way they folded the napkins for dinner we had on Saturday!!


Couldn't help capturing this wonderful centerpiece! All though we had a few pyromaniacs in our group and yes they did play with the candles!!!! Let's say the sugar packets didn't stand a chance and neither did someone's glass of tea they put the packets out in!


Found this Saturday morning when I went to make my sleepy head sisters some coffee!! Thankfully I was able to fix it, otherwise I would have had a problem.


This light shade in the hallway by the convention center inspired on of my sister's to tell one of my other sisters "Oh hey that's really bugging me out!" And yes I did a face palm as soon as it escaped her lips.

I had so much fun that weekend I didn't have much time to take a lot of pictures. But is was a boat load of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forest Bookmarks April 2022

Forest Themed Bookmarks.  It has been quit a while since I posted here on my personal blog. I'm not going to try to catch up,  most ever...