Sunday, January 7, 2018

Balloon, Nativity


This balloon I received last August as a gift for my graduation.


I am very impressed how it has been holding, most balloons disappear the day after.


My little sister that I share a room with asked the other day if we could start a small shrine like our family has in our blue room. I volunteered my good rosary and my saint cards and prayer cards.
We are both very happy with it.


My family's small nativity. We only have two kings now.


Our nativity scene we have at our parish a few years back my family repainted the figurines.
Their going to need repainting very soon.


And the kings finally made it to the manger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forest Bookmarks April 2022

Forest Themed Bookmarks.  It has been quit a while since I posted here on my personal blog. I'm not going to try to catch up,  most ever...