Thursday, September 10, 2020

Wedding Crafts

These are pictures of crafts I made for the wedding or as gifts.


I decided to put some bead work on my veil. 
I would work on it in the evening.
It took about 8 weeks to complete.


The finish work.


We got plain bonnets for the 5 flower girls.
Went to Dollar Tree and picked up different items.


Sorry for the dark photos.
When I finished gluing everything onto the bonnets we lost power.


I love how these turned out!


And can't forget the baskets.
We found the white with blue baskets on Amazon.
There were silver hearts originally on the baskets.
They didn't match my theme as much,
so off went the hearts and sunflowers were glued on.




I saw a similar ring basket on ebay for $90.
So after ordering supplies of Amazon $40 ($20 of which was for a reusable soldering iron),
I made my own.
I love how this turned out, although I could have done a nicer soldering job.


I ordered a bag of 50 white folding fans.
Than painted a few as gifts.


1 Bride ~ Navy Blue edge
2 Mothers ~ Red
7 Bridesmaids ~ Light Blue
5 Jr. Bridesmaids ~ Medium Green
5 Flower Girls ~ Orange 
1 Young Bride ~ Yellow
1 for Goldberry ~ Slight Darker Green 






I'm a little messy while painting.

Drying the fans.
I let the paint dry about 30 minutes,
than brushed mod podge over the face of the fan and left the fans to dry for 24 hours.



 I hand made rosaries for the 7 groomsmen.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Forest Bookmarks April 2022

Forest Themed Bookmarks.  It has been quit a while since I posted here on my personal blog. I'm not going to try to catch up,  most ever...