Saturday, September 12, 2020

Last Days As A Miss September 2020

Thursday Set Up



I didn't get many pictures the first few days of September.
I was extremely busy getting ready for the wedding. 


The 3rd of September one of my closest friends flew up from Tennessee.
After not seeing her for 2 years the few days I got to spend with her were amazing.
It's extremely hard for me to be sour when she's around.
I will refer to her as TN.


Both mothers helped put the bows on the garland TN and I put up.


Friday Set Up



I glued more ribbon and flowers on jars Friday morning to put out around the tent. 


TN helped make signs.


Jess helped by staying quite. 😂



I asked Eleanor to take photos, since I was busy setting up.


Beautiful set up Friday night for the rehearsal dinner.


The bows along the poles on the tent.


Cute!


My mom put up a few of her mammoth sunflowers.
I was a little shocked to see how tall they were!


Putting up a photo booth. 









All Sam's sisters wanted to hold Jess.
There was a long line.



















Saturday morning we cut a sunflower for Beth to carry in.


It looked to cute not to get a few pictures.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forest Bookmarks April 2022

Forest Themed Bookmarks.  It has been quit a while since I posted here on my personal blog. I'm not going to try to catch up,  most ever...