Wednesday, February 12, 2020

February days 2020



Just too cute!


This artwork was pretty hard to draw.
I used a different style for my background.
I wanted to keep it simple.
It was tempting to go into great detail!


On my way to work one morning, 
I had to just stop and admire my beautiful surroundings!


I love how trees glisten white with snow.
Plus not a cloud seemed to be in the sky.


That evening I snapped the sunset from our kitchen window.
The sun turned the landscape orange!
I'll have to try and paint this.


Teri brought home different types of cheese and a few crackers.
I definitely found the Camembert a little off.


A portrait of Samwise's sister Rosie.
I used a photo I took of her at the March for Life in DC last year.
I was a little surprised how it turned out.


"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Douglas Adams


No comments:

Post a Comment

Forest Bookmarks April 2022

Forest Themed Bookmarks.  It has been quit a while since I posted here on my personal blog. I'm not going to try to catch up,  most ever...