Saturday, September 28, 2019

House Project 2019


First the siding came off.




Next the porch wall.


My siblings were joking we have more than one door.


The boys did what they do well. destroy stuff. Haha! I'm only joking. 


What an "open" view.




Almost done destructing.


Now the rebuilding.






Back enclosed.


Now for the inside wall














Very open now.


Dad working on the floor.


Laying tiles.


Digging holes.




The girls are helping too.


Semi helping? 


We had a cousin from Nebraska visiting.
She helped out a bunch!




Grandpa  came to help with the deck.




My older brother came and helped as well.
We still have to add a room above the kitchen. 
We are waiting for a dry time, although we've had tons of rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forest Bookmarks April 2022

Forest Themed Bookmarks.  It has been quit a while since I posted here on my personal blog. I'm not going to try to catch up,  most ever...