Saturday, September 21, 2019

March 4 Life January 2019


Jeez, I am almost a whole year behind! 

Here are my pictures from Washington D.C. when I went on the March 4 Life last January.


Heading out of Chicago.






Lone tree in a field in Ohio.


Food nom, nom.



Cool clock at one of our stops.


The view out the window in my hotel room.


A photo they had in the room I stayed in.





Saturday: The day of the March we walked about 10 miles.


The parish we attended Mass at while in D.C.
  



The Miraculous Medal.







One of my favorite photos.






Grouping up getting ready for the march.



Heading to the starting location of the march.


Waiting for the march to start. I liked the blue scarves our group wore.






The Washington Monument in the misty late morning.





A photos taken during the march.



Wonderful photo of the capital building.






The Supreme Court.


I love how the moon looks in this photo. 




This painting was on the wall of the McDonald's we visited.


Sunday We visited the National Shrine of Our Lady. We walked 8 miles, touring the Shrine as well as the memorials latter in the evening.


An unauthorized photo.



For the Shrine of Our Lady of Sorrows, they had The Pieta. A personal favorite.


Another unauthorized photo.



 

Very beautiful, the ceiling here is a mosaic.




 Giving direction for a group photo. Canon found this spot very useful.


Waiting for our bus. 


On the way to Lunch.








Photo bomb.


Didn't get very many pictures during lunch.


The white house was a neat sight!

 At the Lincoln Memorial. 

Pretty neat picture I got of the Lincoln Memorial.



The normal iconic way to take a photo when sight seeing.😂


My roommates all came on the other bus. I couldn't have asked for better roommates!
I enjoyed sharing musical quotes back and forth with them.


It looks like this table has a snow biscuit on it!


After so much travel my home farm was a very beautiful sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forest Bookmarks April 2022

Forest Themed Bookmarks.  It has been quit a while since I posted here on my personal blog. I'm not going to try to catch up,  most ever...