Saturday, April 11, 2020

2020 Astonishing April


My mom's daffodils are coming up.


A few lillies too.


Road construction right in front of our driveway.
The noise they make has woken me up already quit a few times.


I sketches the photo of Samwise and I that was taken the day he proposed.


I took a trail ride with Tommy and Cassy.


I was a bit sore for a few days after, since this was the first time I've rode in a year maybe two.





Stopped at Fleet farm with Cassy and Samwise. 
We were waiting for him and Cassy decided to act weird.
Which is typical. Haha!


This beetle kept trying to fly.
We think it's wing was damage after being hit.


We enjoyed the sun after picking up quit a bit.


Cassy has been one of the biggest helps so far cleaning Samwise's place.


Oddity we found.



Palm Sunday we all had breakfast.




Waiting for Mom to give the okay to do our egg hunt.


Normally we spend Palm Sunday at my dad's parents place.


Since we weren't able to go.
I put together an egg scavenger hunt for my siblings.


There was teams of two oldest with the youngest going in until it reached the middle two.


We did an hour of adoration at Saint Jerome's.















Each pair had to answer a final riddle at the end.
Two of the pairs finished collecting the eggs but took a while to guess their riddle.



She didn't like her riddle.
The strongest man might not be able to carry,
but the littlest girl may.





Mom enjoying.



Puzzling over a riddle.


Beth defiantly enjoyed the chocolate.


Bubbles!






Started my Monday morning with adoration.


More flowers!


These ones already bloomed.


A decorated stone we found at Samwise's


Treated Tommy with some custard.


Gretchen was making faces at us.
She was working when we went through the drive-thru.


Working on using watercolors to paint a copy of my sketch.


Winchester loves attention and tends to set her head on your lap for it.


Messy table. 


Legos!




Road work!


Winchester.



Treated Nate after he helped out.


Good Friday I was in Juneau for a flight lesson.
My tank was almost empty so I put $20 into it.
Typically it takes $40 to fill my tank. 


Got home and noticed the daffodils are all bloomed out. 


I got a beta fish.
Haven't decided on a name yet.


Moved my frog up to my room.
She has been in the bathroom all winter.



Not very good picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forest Bookmarks April 2022

Forest Themed Bookmarks.  It has been quit a while since I posted here on my personal blog. I'm not going to try to catch up,  most ever...