Monday, March 2, 2020

End of February 2020


My mom loves these lights on the deck. 
I am certain we won't be tacking them down.



Burrow is out of hibernation!
I was sure to get a few crickets into her tank.




I've finally decided on her name.
I am calling her Burrow,
 since even in the summer she loves to burrow and hide.


Poor lighting but still cute!




Another one of her favorite resting place.


I painted this frog and sunflower painting.
I went slow. 
The petals of the sunflower alone took 10 or 12 hours!  


The yellow eyes of the frog really help add a pop to the painting.


I love how the second smaller, less detailed sunflower turned out.


I drew the two postage stamp size tea cup and pot.


I ran a little out of room for the ?. 😂


Super tiny!




Most of my siblings were ill leading up to Ash Wednesday.


Tommy bought a ton of sweets at Fleet Farm
 for the family to enjoy on Fat Tuesday.
All the licorice was ate up pretty quick.
Although we have these Orange Slices sitting in the cupboard still.


Beth enjoying some real licorice.
There is defiantly a difference compared to the gummy stuff 
you can get at a gas station like Kwik Trip. 



Ash Wednesday I had asked for the day off at work,
so I didn't have to worry on finding what time to attend Mass.
I ended up spending my morning helping my mother's mom 
get ready for one of my cousin's and his fiancee.
They came to visit from Canada.


Sadly I ended up taking ill finally getting what the rest of my family had the week before.
I wasn't able to spend anytime with my cousin or his fiancee.



Ash Wednesday everyone else were down for the count.
After arriving home from my grandparents with Cassy who wasn't ill yet either.
It felt like we walked into a ghost house.
Only Heidi was up and about.
Everyone else was either fast asleep or sitting quite reading.


Saturday we all spent the morning cleaning.
Since everyone else were feeling way better dad insisted 
the house needed attention after being ignored while everyone was ill.



Greta stopped in Saturday night.
A few of my siblings were playing rough right before we said the Rosary.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Forest Bookmarks April 2022

Forest Themed Bookmarks.  It has been quit a while since I posted here on my personal blog. I'm not going to try to catch up,  most ever...